Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ancillary Product 2: Bus Banner's

 
My second ancillary product was to create Bus Banners for our advertisements, advertising the band's 'World Tour'. i found a template of a bus banner and posted it into photoshop, then edited out the original advertisement and created my own. I made four different versions of these, with each one having a different band member on them.

My main problem with doing this task was getting the text to align with the shape of the bus because there is a bit of perspective on the bus. i had to teach myself from tutorials, how to use perspective in photoshop and whilst doing so i created a document to illustrate this to other users in the near future who will may have the same problem as me. (the document screenshots are attached below)


No comments:

Post a Comment