Monday 21 March 2011

Planning: Anicllary Product (Photogrpahs)















These images are our originally used photos for our ancillary products. We hired out the Green screen to take the photos upon, so that when it comes to editing them they are easy to work around and edit. We took turns to get our own individual shots for each of our ancillary products. Because of my role in the video being the guitarist i needed to get some ancillary shots of myself, so in result of this i showed my peer the shot i needed and he then took upon the role of shooting my shots of me. Theses photo shots were one of the first tasks we got done because we thought that with the images shot and out of the way it will be easy to the get on with our ancillary products and not have any problems to worry about. Later on, we then found out that we needed a few more shots for the website so we called an emergency photo shoot to get the shots we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment